To find the labyrinth: From the Paddington Gates at the big intersection of Oxford St and Moore Park Rd, head straight down Parkes Drive, past the Cafe Pavilion, through the centre of the park and turn left into Dickens Drive. Go past Loch Ave which veers off to the left and you’ll find the labyrinth about 100 metres further along Dickens Drive in the small field on the right, just after Lachlan Swamp. The labyrinth lies in a small dip in the field and so is not visible from the road. For a more detailed map of the park, click here
To get to Centennial Park:
- Take the train to Museum Station and get any of Sydney buses no: 380, 333, 378 (blue and white) or M40 (red bus) up Oxford St and get off at Queen St. (Bus tickets available at the kiosk at the bottom of the stairs at Museum Station)
- Take the train to Central Station, take the Eddy Ave exit and go to Stand A
Take the 378 bus (Sydney Buses)
- Take a bus from the city to Bondi Junction that goes up Oxford St and get off at big intersection of Oxford St, Queen St and Moore Park Rd.
- Take the M40 from Chatswood and get off at big intersection of Oxford St, Queen St and Moore Park Rd.
- Take the 333, M40 or 380 from Bondi to the city and get off at big intersection of Oxford St, Queen St and Moore Park Rd.
- Walk from Pitt St Mall to bus stops on Elizabeth St near St James Station. Look for stop where the 333 bus departs to Bondi. Take this bus up Oxford St, Paddington and get off the bus at the Queen St stop.