Facilitated group walks are held at the Centennial Park Labyrinth at 9am on the first Sunday of every month. The next one will be at 9am on Sunday 1st September led by FM Music presenter, Heather Middleton..
Come and experience the profound metaphor of the labyrinth in a group setting. It’s an opportunity to learn more about the labyrinth and to remind yourself what it is to simply be in community in a gentle, peaceful way. These events are free and open to all. The labyrinth is on Dickens Drive. Go to the location page for directions and sign up to our newsletter to receive updates about all labyrinth events.
May you walk in peace
and know yourself
to be beloved on the earth,
held and blessed by all that is.
FACILITATORS FOR MONTHLY WALKS IN CENTENNIAL PARK
- Sun 6th January 2019: Desiree De Klerk
- Sun 3rd February: Maja Skrlj-Tufegdzic
- Sun 3rd March: Heather Keens
- Sun 7th April: Wendy Rose-Williams
- Sun 5th May: Erica Webber
- Sun 2nd June: Maja Skrlj-Tufegdzic
- Sun 23rd June: Winter Solstice (Susanne Jones & Heather Keens)
- Sun 7th July: Erica Webber
- Sun 5th August: Desiree De Klerk
- Sun 1st September: Heather Middleton
- Sun 6th October: Joan Harcourt
- Sun 3rd November:Maja Skrlj-Tufegdzic
- Sun 1st December: Heather Keens
In addition to our regular monthly walks, Sydney Labyrinth are now offering Winter and Summer Solstice walks at the earlier time of 8am, when the park is even more peaceful. Guided by psychotherapist, Heather Keens and meditation teacher, Susanne Jones, these misty morning meanders are the perfect opportunity for you to quiet your mind, listen to your heart and clarify intentions for your path.