The next monthly walk will be at 9am on Sunday 5th June, led by Elizabeth Lee.
Come and experience the profound metaphor of the labyrinth in a group setting. It’s an opportunity to remind yourself what it feels like to simply be in community in a peaceful, gentle way. Sydney Labyrinth events are free and open to all. The labyrinth is on Dickens Drive. Go to the location page for directions and sign up to our newsletter to receive updates about all labyrinth events.
May you walk in peace
and know yourself
to be beloved on the earth,
held and blessed by all that is.
FACILITATED MONTHLY WALKS
- Sun 6th Mar: Matthew Evans @9am
- Sun 20th March: Autumn Equinox with Desiree DeKlerk @ 8am
- Sun 3rd April: Elizabeth MacGregor @9am
- Sun 1st May: Desiree DeKlerk @9am
- Sat 7th May: World Labyrinth Day with Maja Skrlj @ 1pm
- Sun 5th June: Elizabeth Lee @9am
- Sun 19th June: Winter Solstice @8am
- Sun 3rd July: Erica Webber @9am
- Sun 7th August: Sally Longley @9am
- Sun 4th Sept: Penny Jones @9am
- Sun 18th Sept: Spring Equinox with Robyn Katz @ 8am
- Sun 2nd Oct: Kate Thornley @9am
- Sun 6th Nov: Maja Skrlj @9am
- Sun 4th Dec: Heather Keens @9am
- Sun 18th Dec: Summer Solstice with Maja Skrlj @7am
If you don’t feel up for group walks, the labyrinth is still there for you. A place of refuge and sanctuary in complicated times. Use it as a contemplative tool to walk your way into the bigger picture, releasing anxieties on the way in, aligning with what truly matters as you pause in the centre, like a tuning fork between the earth and the sky, then following the path back out into the world, weaving into your awareness any insights or metaphors you may have noticed along the way. Walking meditation helps us accept whatever is going on in our lives and that what’s in the way, usually is the way.